We post items within one business day of receiving your order. Most Australian and New Zealand orders will reach their destination within 2 to 4 working days following dispatch.
- We dispatch orders within 24 hours via Express Post for next day delivery in capital cities. Regional delivery can take up to 3 working days.
- Large orders or boxes may go by alternative shipping methods which can take between 3 and 7 working days.
- New Zealand: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
- USA: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
- South Pacific: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
- Other Countries: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
Order payment can be made via credit card (Mastercard and Visa) or PayPal.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Australia Post advises delivery of most international air freight will take between 3 and 10 working days. All effort will be made to achieve these delivery times.
The length of time your item takes to be delivered overseas depends on its destination and the service you use. Standard delivery times between metropolitan areas of major cities, excludes time in customs if applicable and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post’s control.